Friday, October 7, 2011

Organic shopping in the rain


The rainy weather kept me from the marsh for a few days, although I did take part in a Scott Kelby Photo Walk in town on Saturday, October 1st. This is the fourth year for these photo walks that occur all over the world on the first weekend in October. We were fortunate to have one of only three that occurred in Nova Scotia. Our route began with the Farmers' Market, then along the boardwalk to Fort Anne and the Garrison Cemetery, and back down the main street to Ye Olde Towne Pub where participants met for lunch. You may recall that it was a rainy day, which made for some innovative picture taking, believe me. I bailed out after the Farmers' Market, but here is one of the shots I managed to get - and which I submitted to the Annapolis Royal Photo Walk group on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment